We represent clients in connection with the purchase and sale of real estate, yachts, physical art, and other assets in exchange for digital assets, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Stablecoins.
We provide the following services:
- We conduct due diligence, negotiate contracts, execute purchase and sale agreements, deal with regulators at the federal and state level, work with inspectors, and handle the full spectrum of pre-sale services.
- We act as Escrow Agents for the buyer and the seller in transactions using digital assets to purchase physical assets. Our law offices have IOLTA escrow accounts at the following banks: J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, N.A., Truist, and United Bank, to handle the cash aspects of the digital transaction. These IOLTA accounts are regulated by the Bar of the District of Columbia, which obtains quarterly reports of all activities associated with the IOLTA escrow accounts.
- We have a Money Transmitters License, and thus have a registered money services business, which enables us to handle the conversion of digital assets into cash.
- We are an institutional Bitcoin futures contract trader.
Therefore, apart from providing conventional legal advisory services,
- We can act as an escrow agent for transactions of Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) in exchange for real estate (or other assets).
- Arrange for the exchange of Bitcoin into dollars.
- Help with locking in exchange rates before the deal settles.